Recent Invited Talks:
- “Task Mapping in Today's Supercomputers: Geometric vs Connectivity-based Methods”, 9th Scheduling for Large Scale Systems Workshop, Lyon, France, Jul 3, 2014.
- “theadvisor: A Graph-based Citation Recommendation Service”, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Case Western Reserve University, Sep 10, 2013.
- “Challenges and Lessons Learned in Data-Intensive Computing”, Abdullah Gul Univeristy Seminar Series, Jun 17, 2013.
- “Faster Centrality Computations on GPUs”, GPU Technology Conference, San Jose, CA, Mar 19, 2013.
- “Sparse Matrix Operations on Intel Xeon Phi”, Intel Xeon Phi launch, SC12 Supercomputing Conference, Salt Lake City, UT, Nov 15, 2012.
- “An Early Evaluation of the Scalability of Graph Algorithms on the Intel MIC Architecture”, Computer Science Research Institute (CSRI), Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, Jun 13, 2012.
- “Disruptive Computational Technologies for Nuclear Physics Simulations”, Horizons of Innovative Theories, Experiments, and Supercomputing in Nuclear Physics (HITES 2012), New Orleans, LA, Jun 6, 2012.
- “Load-Balancing Spatially Located Computations using Rectangular Partitions”, SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing, Savannah, GA, Feb 16, 2012.
- Plenary, “Challenges and Lessons Learned in Data-Intensive Computing”, SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing, Savannah, GA, Feb 15, 2012.
- “Dataflow Frameworks for Heterogeneous systems”, IBM Watson Research Center, SC PIC Seminar, Dec 1, 2010.
©2006 Umit Catalyurek. Last Update: Sep 14th, 2013.